Friday, October 21, 2011
Friday's Featured Family: Andy & Patricia
Married since 2006
Reside in Virginia
Andy's Occupation: Works for a Nuclear Manufacturing Corporation
Patricia's Occupation: Works for a Commercial Insurance Company
Andy and Patricia are an active young couple with strong, traditional family values. They enjoy traveling, spending time with friends and family, being outdoors, and attending live sporting events. Patricia has a kind, sweet personality and is a wonderful cook. She has a heart for others and is great with children. Andy is fun-loving, outgoing, and has a great sense of humor. He is calm, compassionate, creative, and a great problem-solver. Andy and Patricia want to give their child everything that they had growing up: love, attention, great experiences, and cherished memories. Most of all, they want to raise their child to know God’s saving grace and unconditional love and to grow into the person that God has planned for them.
Ten Random Facts About Andy & Patricia:
1. Their families are a huge part of who they are and the people they have become.
2. Friday nights are their “date nights” together.
3. Andy’s sense of humor has them laughing on Saturday mornings before they even get out of bed.
4. Patricia’s nickname is “Squish”.
5. Their best date was a Christmas light tour in a limo.
6. They enjoy hiking and other outdoor activities.
7. Patricia loves to cook and Andy loves to build things.
8. They have always been involved in serving God and others through their church.
9. They have 3 nephews and 2 nieces that they have lots of fun with.
10. They are open to having an ongoing relationship with the birth parents.
If you would like more information about any of our waiting adoptive families, please contact Family Life Services at FLS@liberty.edu